The Product Success® Framework
A better way to evaluate new ideas, design business models, and scale growth
Trusted by Canada's most innovative startups
Always the beautiful answer
Who asks a more beautiful question.
The Product Success® Difference
helping you ask and answer the toughest questions
- Is this a good idea?
- Should we build it?
- What is the target market?
- How large is it?
- Where do we find initial customers?
- Are we looking at the next Unicorn?
- What will it take to scale?
- What are the risks?
- Should we invest?
- How much should we invest?
The Product Success holistic approach was instrumental in helping us build our product right the first time. A product is much more than features, success requires systems thinking.
- What are the killer features?
- What should we build first?
- What is our MVP?
- How much will it cost?
- How long will it take?
Business Model Design
- Who are all the stakeholders?
- What are our revenue streams?
- What enables us to make a profit?
- What permits and inhibits scaling?
- Can our model disrupt the status quo?
Margins were low, pricing was a mess. Product Success made us realize the money we were leaving on the table. Impeccable work on value proposition design.
- What keywords will attract customers?
- How can we improve conversion?
- How to increase customer lifetime value?
- What content should we create?
- What is the next product we should build?
- What new service should we offer?
- How can we disrupt the market?
- How can we improve performance?
We thought we knew what our customers wanted. When we found why they wanted it, it opened up new avenues for innovation and disruption.
Our results speak for themselves
We started with the innovation workshop and then never looked back. The sharp questions and insights from Product Success have played a key role in our success.